Saturday, July 27, 2013

Vegan Inspired Ladies Leather Like Jackets Maxime Cossoguy Spring 2013/14

MAXIME COSSOGUY DROWNING IN MY SLEEP Spring 2013/14 Leather Like Jackets.

This season's Spring 2013/14 Ladies Leather like jackets are all inspired by the veganist life style that’s taking over the world today. At the present it seems that it is just a trend that everyone is jumping into; for that reason I was to a certain degree trying to avoid it at all cost. The influence of my friend Gunars gave me that last push that I needed.










It was not so difficult for me because of the love and admiration that I hold in my heart for most animals. It is not such a bad idea on helping the environment in the process either. So once this season started I was at the factory overseas I set to find and discover new and better ways of making leather like goods not just look as beautiful as real leather but even better and more comfortable.



I made a few try and developed some inventive ways on making the jackets sexy, real looking, soft and expensive to the eyes and touch. The real problem with nowadays designers are that they have not spent the time on discovering new ways of approaching leather like goods. Their work always looks very inexpensive not to mention not real at all. I feel that this season, the MAXIME COSSOGUY's collection with the leather like pieces hit the mark just right.




I am happy to start walking that road, it is the right one and it will only push me on making and helping improve the environment. Showing me how to live a better and more responsible life as an artist.


Please like us on facebook to keep in touch with all of new designs activities and developments.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Maxime-Cossoguy-Drowning-In-My-Sleep/159614677391932?ref=hl

visit our website: http://maximecossoguy.com/
Contact us: max@maximecossoguy.com

 

No comments:

Post a Comment